Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
Healing With Color
Color is light; split into different wavelengths vibrating at different speeds and at different frequencies. Objects that ABSORB all wavelengths and DO NOT reflect are black in nature. Objects that REFLECT all wavelengths and DO reflect are white in nature. Between black and white lies COLOR. Colors are wavelengths of energy that, to us, appear as color because of the potential and capabilities of the object to either absorb or reflect the energy.
Red is called “The Great Energizer.” It loosens, releases stiffness and constrictions. It is excellent for areas that have become stiffened. Red is the first visible color we see after the infrared band is passed. It promotes cellular growth, stimulating the “will” aspect, or the circulatory system. It is therefore indicated for all colds, sluggish or dormant conditions, such as pneumonia, arthritis, anemia, as a liver stimulant, an energy builder, and for increasing circulation. Red links with and stimulates the base of the spine, causing the adrenal glands to release adrenalin. This results in greater strength. Red causes hemoglobin to multiply, thus increasing energy raising body temperature conditions as it stimulates sensory nerves such as hearing, taste, smell, and activates metabolism. It is excellent for anemia or blood-related conditions.
Yellow helps awaken mental inspiration arousing higher mentality. Thus, it is an excellent color for nervous or nerve-related conditions or ailments; fueling the solar plexus. Yellow has a very enriching effect upon the intellect. Yellow can be used for conditions of the stomach, liver, and intestines. It can help the pores of the skin by repairing scarred tissue. These rays have an alkalizing effect which strengthens the nerves. Awakening, inspiring and vitally stimulating the higher mind promoting self-control. Typical diseases treated by yellow are constipation, gas, liver troubles, diabetes, eczema and nervous exhaustion. Providing clarity of thought, increasing awareness, stimulating interest and curiosity yellow energy is related to the ability to perceive or understand. The yellow energy connects us to our mental self.
Green is the universal healing color. Green is midway in the color spectrum; therefore, it contains both a physical nature and a spiritual nature, in equal balance and in equal harmony. Thus, green can be used for just about any condition in need of healing. When in doubt, green will always work. Help relax muscles, nerves, and thoughts. The color green cleanses and balances our energy, to give a feeling of renewal, peace and harmony. Used primarily for balancing our whole being It is neither relaxing nor astringent in its impact. In a more practical sense, green affects blood pressure and all conditions of the heart. Having both an energizing effect, moderating, or soothing effect. Green can help heal many illnesses of this nature, specifically including heart troubles, decreasing and stabilizing blood pressure, ulcers, cancer, headaches, nervous disorders and influenza, and acts as a general tonic.
Blue on the other hand, is at the opposite end of the visible spectrum. Blue can be used for any type of ailments associated with speech, communication, or the throat. This is a mentally relaxing color. Blue has a pacifying effect on the nervous system encouraging great relaxation. It is ideal for sleep problems. Blue light connects us to holistic thought, and gives us wisdom and clarity enhancing communication and speech. Relaxing, soothing blue rays bring great calm and peace to the mind that is worried, excited, or in a constant nervous state. It is a very positive color, indicating loyalty and reliability, as expressed in the sentiment of being “true blue.”
Orange has a freeing action upon the mind, relieving repression. Because orange is a blend of red and yellow, it combines physical energy with mental wisdom, inducing a transformation between lower physical reaction and higher mental response. Thus, it is often referred to as “The Wisdom Ray.” Orange is warm, cheering, and non-constricting. Through orange, we are able to heal the physical body (red) and, at the same time, induce within the mind (yellow) greater understanding. Orange helps assimilate new ideas. Orange is the best emotional stimulant, helping to remove inhibitions paving independent social behavior. Bring joy to your workday and strengthen your appetite for life. Orange aids in repairing inflammation of the kidneys, gallstones, menstrual cramps, epilepsy, wet cough and all sinus conditions.
Violet is the last color we can see before light passes on to ultra-violet. This color is an excellent remedy for neurosis, diseases of the scalp, sciatica, tumors, rheumatism, cerebralspinal meningitis, concussion, cramps and epilepsy. Violet animates and cleans the venous blood. It is generally not used for physical conditions; however, some color experts believe that it does provide nourishment to the cells in the upper brain. Violet purifies our thoughts and feelings giving us inspiration in all undertakings. The violet energy connects us to our spiritual
self bringing guidance, wisdom and inner strength, and enhances artistic talent and creativity. Leonardo da Vinci proclaimed that you can increase the power of meditation ten fold by meditating under the gentle rays of violet, as found in church windows.
Light therapy uses colors for their proposed healing abilities in treating emotional and physical disturbances. Light therapy is based on the premise that different colors evoke different responses in people. For example, some colors are considered to be stimulating, whereas others may be soothing. Color therapy has been suggested for many uses, based on tradition or on scientific heories. Consult with a health care provider before using color therapy for any use.
Infrared saunas are more effective at stimulating detoxification and gentler on the body than traditional hot rock saunas, steam rooms, and hot tubs. Deep, cellular sweating is key to detoxify and energize your body! And, it’s a great way to relax, too!
Sweating is a critical human detox function, yet most people don’t sweat regularly or enough. Sweating helps the body make use of its ability to use the skin to eliminate toxins. The body is very effective at eliminating toxins this way, but it only works if we make the body sweat. This is why your body goes into fever conditions when you’re sick— a hotter body increases metabolic activity, kills unwanted intruders, and stimulates the release of toxins. Viruses and sometimes even tumor cells can be destroyed in the face of heat.
Highly emissive far infrared saunas help recreate your body’s fever-like response condition but raising your core body temperature, to make you feel even better inside and out.
Salt & Soul 845.247.7364
12 % non refundable processing fee
2917B Route 9W Saugerties, NY 12477, Hudson Valley
Near Infraredis the shortest wavelength, and will be absorbed just below the surface of the skin creating a sweat that promotes healing and revitalization.
Mid infrared is a longer wavelength that can penetrate deeper into the body’s soft tissue increasing circulation, and oxygen flow to reach injured areas.
Far Infrared is the longest wavelength which penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues the cells to help remove impurities from your cells rid and expel the body of harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals, resulting in the greatest levels of detoxification.
Benefits of a Full Spectrum Far Infrared Sauna
1. Cancer cells: Cancer cells do not tolerate excessive heat. Cancer cells are weaker than normal cells. and are more susceptible to damage from heat! High
temperatures kill cancer less without damaging healthy cells.
2. Lyme disease: Helps release toxins from spirochetes that flood y9our body once they are killed. Helps to detox and remove these toxins.
3. Increases Metabolismand helps weight loss: As you relax in the gentle infrared heat, your body is hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood and burning calories.
4. Muscle pain relief: Muscles relax best when tissues are warm, for greater flexibility and range of motion. Far Infrared heat relieves muscle tension. Infrared heat also reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms as muscle joints and fibers are heated.
5. Immune system a boost: inducing an artificial fever. Natural mechanism to strengthen immune response This enhanced immune system, combined with improved elimination of toxins and wastes via intense sweating, increases your overall health and resistance to disease.
6. Detoxification: its ability to increase your blood circulation and stimulate the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins in the body. sweating is a wonderful way to get rid of stored chemicals, including heavy metals.
7. Improves appearance of cellulite: reverses the accumulation of liquids in cells to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
8. Ease joints and stiffness Radiant heat has also been effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other muscular-skeletal ailments. Much of the stiffness, aches and soreness that comes with aging isreduced or eliminated.
9. Stress and fatigue is reduced Infrared Saunas havebeen shown to affect the autonomic nervous system putting you in the parasympathetic (rest and digest) state allowing your body to heal.
10. Improve skin The profuse sweating achieved after just a few minutes carries off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and immaculately clean. Increased circulation draws your skin’s own natural nutrients to the surface. You’ll see improved tone, elasticity, texture and fresh color. Increased blood circulation has also been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts. In addition, open wounds heal more quickly, reducing scarring.